It is THAT time of year……..planning, mapping and dreaming for the upcoming homeschool year for our children! There are TONS of Homeschool Planners out there to help you map out the year, set goals and such-most of them seem to add more stress and work to the whole process–and of course they’ll cost you a pretty penny, too!
Crystal over at MoneySavingMom.com has created a very simple, clean and direct Homeschool Planner and it is FREE, of course! This is so nice, it is pdf re-writable! So not only can you save it and print it out (of course), but you can also type into it, save and customize for each child– I love this–and of course it is just my price…..FREE.
Check out Money Saving Mom.com — it’s a site I make sure I visit a few times each day–it’s THAT good–this is just one of the many reasons why 🙂
by Crystal on July 22, 2011
I’m so excited because, after many requests from you all, Joy from FiveJs.com put together some free downloadable homeschool planners. You can use these to plan and track your homeschooling lessons and activities.
This free download includes the following homeschool planners, each of which is customizable on your computer:
- Attendance record
- Six 6-week planners (to plan an entire year for an individual subject)
- 1-week planner (to plan one week of all subjects)
How to use the homeschool planning pages
- Download the homeschool planning pages pack (8 pages, 217K).
- You may also want to download the directions for how to use the different planners. (2 pages, 1.8M)
- Open the file in a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader.
- Use your TAB key to tab through the customizable fields of each form. Each form has numerous fields in which you can enter your own information.
- Click on the section(s) you’d like to fill in and type in your text.
- Print out the document when you’re done typing in your text.
- Save your document if you’d like to save your changes. You’ll be able to open the document again to add different text at any time.
- If desired, you can save the document several times under different names to use with different subjects.